play my favourite song.
Tuesday, March 03, 2009
You know how I always say 80 is the best bus in the world? I thought it was the best thing that happened to me... but I was SOOO WRONGG!! The best thing that happened to me is actually *drumrolls*... STAYING IN GEYLANG EAST!

It's cause' I get really great deals due to the extensive networking my parents had done from karaoke-ing/dancing/gossiping/kopi-ing/market-ing!
  1. I bought this new pair of specs (cause' my extra/wear-at-home pair was giving way and I was jealous of my bro's 'hip' specs he wears in army) and it cost only FREAKING 38 BUCKS!! FRAME + LENS CAN!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SUPER DUPER GOOD DEAL!!! My parents know the speckies guy and he charged me only 38 when it's originally 60+70! (When actually I still think 60+/70 is not very ex also)!
  2. That's not all!! Everytime I rebond my fringe at this salon it only cost 15 if it's done by this particular hairdresser (my mum knows her) or 20 if it's other hairdresser! Guess what, Suqi/jas did theirs at 50 bucks and Yvonne only saw 30+ ones around! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ROCKSSSSS!!!
  3. We bought 3 for $10 durians just now. But cause' my dad knows the guy, he charged us $10 for 5! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTSSSSSS!!!

What can I say.. hmm.. GEYLANG EAST IS THE BEST PLACE TO LIVE IN! (:

Hais, and pray for me and Lily k? Hope we get respondents for my ISM and her thesis ): PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE.. I also hope everybody's thesis/ISM can go smoothly! JIAYOU!!!

My condolences for David..